10 Reasons to Love It at Park-Line Miami
Looking for a reason to call Park-Line Miami home? Here are 10 of them!
1. The zip code. Miami boasts one of the most coveted zip codes in South Florida, and Park-Line sits squarely within its limits.
2. The walkability. Not only can you walk to tons of hotspots in Miami, but you can also bike or take public transit with ease.
3. The location. The location is also prime for commuters since it’s a mere two-minute drive from I-95 and US-1.
4. The recreation. Want to check out Bayfront Park or Bayside Marina? They’re both a five-minute bike ride away. So is the American Airlines Arena!
5. The shopping and entertainment. Shopping at Brickell City Center, performances at the Adrienna Arsht Center, art exhibits at PAMM—all 10 minutes from your doorstep at Park-Line.
6. The culture and nightlife. Head to Wynwood or the Design District to check out the arts and culture Miami has to offer, or spend some time exploring South Beach or Midtown (they’re just 15 minutes away).
7. The easy travel options. Need to travel for business (or play)? The Miami International Airport is 20 minutes away, and Fort Lauderdale and Key West are within an hour’s drive.
8. The proximity to necessities. When you need to stock up on groceries or other necessities, Whole Foods and Target are a few minutes from home, and Publix is about to enter the scene. That’s not to mention a wealth of mom-and-pop shops, too!
9. The schools. Not only does the neighborhood boast excellent charter schools, it’s also near Miami Dade College, Florida International University, and the University of Miami.
10. The grown-up fun. Wondering about what else is going on in the area? Park-Line’s concierge desk will be happy to direct you to the shopping, dining, and entertainment that suits your specific needs!